Galvanizestore.com is the official online stor for Galvanize AS, org. nr 925 181 641. Our mail adress is Fredrik Solies vei 15, 1523 MOSS, NORWAY.
If you need to get in contact with us just reach out on email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your privacy is important to us and we strictly follow the six principles of the GDPR Article 5.
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency when it comes to the data processing.
- Purpose limitation: Limitation of processing only to legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: Collect only what is necessary and relevant for the purpose of processing.
- Accuracy: Data must be kept up-to-date.
- Storage limitation: Collected information should be kept no longer than what is necessary for the purpose for which that data is processed.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Ensure the security and protection of the collected data against unlawful and unauthorized processing.
This page contains information about what, how and why we collect and store data. It also includes information about your rights to collect, delete and prevent tracking and storage of your data.
If you have any questions about your rights please contact us at email@example.com.
What we collect
- We collect and store information that's relevant to all online purchases such as your name, shipping adress, billing adress, email adress and the products/services that is processed. We only collect the information you provide through forms or direct contact with us. The information is necessary to process your order so we can deliver the products/services to you in an accurate and efficient way.
- Online store cookies including, but not restricted to, recently visited products/pages, products added to cart, products added to wishlists/favorites and similar information needed for a great online store experience.
- Anonymous tracking data and analytics to make a more personalised web experience and to improve our online store experience. Examples: Average time spent on a page, number of page visits, what type device you use (phone, tablet, desktop computer etc.) and similar information. This data is anonymous and you can opt out by editing your consent down in the right corner on our website.
- Comments/reviews that you provide and enter through our website.
What services we use
Beneath is a list of third party services we use to collect, store and use data on our online store.
- WordPress: The worlds largest content management system to build dynamic websites.
- Woocommerce: A ecommerce plugin to give WordPress online store capabilites.
- Google analytics: To collect anonymous information about your web experience to help improve and optimize our online store.
- Facebook Pixel: Marketing and tracking software to create more personalised ad experiences before and after purchase. This data is anonymous and you can opt out by editing your consent down in the right corner on our website.
- Mailchimp: Newsletter software to share exciting news with our newsletter users. Only users that opt in on our newsletter will be added. You can always unsubscribe by following the link in our newsletters or by contacting us by email.
- Contact forms: Standard forms to send support tickets to our team. We only collect the information you provide and some technical information such as what web browser and device you use, the time and URL you sent your inquiry from and your IP-adress.
- Vipps: Secure payments method for Norwegian customers
- Klarna: Secure payments method for all customers
- Stripe: Secure payments method for all customers
Who has access to data
Beneath is a more detailed list of companies and services we use that has access to data that we collect. This is in addition to the services listed above under "What services we use".
- Galvanize AS: Our team handles all orders and support tickets with the help of information that is collected and stored.
- Black Film AS: Our web store provider. They have access to data so they can maintain the websites and helps us keep it secure and up and running.
- ColliCare Logistics AS: We use ColliCare to handle logistics
- Posten/Bring: We use Posten/Bring to handle shipping.
- Nestify.io: Our hosting provider. Nestify doesn't have direct access to the backed of our online store but they maintain and have access to our server to keep things secure and up and running.
- Embedded content may collect data when playing, viewing or interacting with third party content, such as Youtube or Vimeo players. Data includes but are not restricted to viewing time, clicks and interaction within the embedded frame.
- Payment methods: All payment methods listed under "Sevices we use" have access to relevant data such as name, email, billing adress and card information.
Changes may occur and customers that has bought products/services or created an account on our website will be notified when changes are made.
Where your data is stored
The data we collect is stored on secure servers provided by our hosting platform Nestify.io. The data may also be exported and stored locally in a limited period of time to process and ship orders, make changes to our online platforms and/or company.
Under GDPR Chapter 3 you have the right to have access and control over your data, which include:
- Right of access (Article 15). Contact our support team and we'll help you access all the information we have collected and stored about you.
- Right to rectification (Article 16). Contact our support team if any of the information we have collected is false and need to be updated.
- Right to erasure or to be forgotten (Article 17). Contact our support team if you want us to delete the data linked to your account, purchases and use of our website.
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18).
- Right to data portability (Article 20).
- Right to object (Article 21). You can object to have your data stored but this may affect your ability to use our online store and services.
- Right to automated individual decision-making (Article 22). Contact our support team if you have any concerns.
Our contact info
If you have any concerns or you would like to get in touch with use, please use the information below:
Org. nr 925 181 641.
Adress: Fredrik Solies vei 15, 1523 MOSS, NORWAY